lay in the grass and eat ice cream. is blue moon ice cream really American? like peanut butter but even more 美国味儿?
TOP SEVEN PICKS FOR THIS WEEKEND
1. Jimmy Edgar @ The Shelter on Saturday. Read the full interview with this electrofunk sex music wizard from Detroit over on SmartShanghai.
2. DAFF @ 老码头 on Saturday and Sunday. The Ice Cream Truck having a “creative gathering” outside for two days by the Yangpu. Everyone in town will be there. Shops, dank food, dogs, fashion people. So fashion.
3. Getting shit done amongst all these options.
4. Sinan Mansions Beer Festival @ Sinan Mansions on Saturday and Sunday. Dozens of breweries and loads of beer.
5. Fuck Cancer, Fuck City Weekend @ Harley’s on Friday. Loads of bands and beer, people partying to say fuck off to a mediocre magazine. Weird cultural phenomenon.
6. WORK IT OUT @ Lune on Saturday. Do you enjoy gar-age music from the united kingdom? Yes. Go.
7. VOID Presents Neil Landstrumm @ The Shelter on Friday. Techno, dark room, you know the deal. VOID only brings the heat.
Just read a review on dianping that shelter should install more lights haha.
Simon & Garfunkel – Cecilia
哦! You should go see Nova Heart on Saturday at 390 too. Damn good Chinese band.